- 3095 - CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
(Illinois - Rockford)
Summary for the CNC Machinist
Operate large CNC machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved. Parts are up to 80 tons and 30 meters in length
* Read routings and blueprints to determine the proper set up procedure to be used.
* Operate large machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so th...
- 3567 - NX Modeler / Drafter
(North Carolina - Charlotte)
Company is seeking an experienced and educated designer/drafter for Generator/Gas Turbine Product Definition Engineering support. The team is located in Charlotte, NC Essential Job Functions:
*Utilize Siemens NX in the development of 3D Models and 2D drawings
*Provide configurations / drawings in NX
*Prepare clear, concise, and accurate drawings, schematics and other design documentation to fulfill requirements defined by Engineering
*Have good und...
- 3522 - Technical Architect - Infotainment Applications
(Michigan - Northville)
* 10+ years of strong programming experience in Java and other UI technologies with OOP design patterns.
* 5+ years of experience in architecting HMI / Application software for embedded products.
* Strong knowledge in Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
* Hands on experience in
o Android Application development using Android SDK / NDK in Linux based enviro...
- 3563 - Lead Farmer - Organic Farming
(Nebraska - Arlington)
Company looking for a Lead Farmer for their organic farm operations. They would prefer someone with ties to the region.
Experience with Organics is NOT required. The practices they use are not that different than traditional farming, but how they do them and the products they use are very different. Requires 5+ years of farming supervisory experience. Need to be open minded and willing to learn and adapt. Intellectual curiosity a major plus....
Recruiting Experts on Twitter
Recruiting Experts on Linkedin